You are the owner-landlord or tenant of commercial premises. We offer perfect mastery of the financial assessment of a commercial lease..
Negotiation of the initial lease:
- assessment of the location and the site’s commercial interest, the quality of the premises, in-depth market study,
- evaluation of market rental value
- calculation of the rent
- fixing of the “entrance fee” or “key money”.
Sale of commercial premises:
- value of continued use, under current occupancy conditions,
- free market value.
Transfer of leasehold rights:
- evaluation of leasehold rights
Evolution of the rent over the duration of the commercial lease:
An amicable appraisal enables you to assess the financial aspect of the file, attempt amicable negotiation, strengthen your file in the event of legal proceedings.
- Notice with offer to renew the lease:
- analysis of reasons for removing rent ceilings,
- evaluation of the statutory rental value.
End of the commercial lease:
- Refusal of notice and indemnities:
- pre-calculation of all the components of an eviction indemnity and study of various hypotheses that could be retained by the court,
- evaluation of statutory occupancy indemnity,
- evaluation of occupancy indemnity under common law.
We guarantee follow-up on our work as long as the file exists.